God Quotes

 “Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:


- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”


                    ― Mahatma Gandhi


                    👉   “God has no religion.”
                                                        ― Mahatma Gandhi



👉“I sought to hear the voice of God and climbed the topmost steeple, but God declared: "Go down again - I dwell among the people.”

                                        ― John Henry Newman

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post